DIY - Making Household Cleaner
Written by Garnet McPherson
1. Start to the best choice store your orange peels. You can put in the freezer if you like. When you have enough, put them in a glass jar.
2. Fill the jar up with White vinegar and tccr.ac.uk let it sit for 2 weeks.
3. After two weeks strain the liquid.
4. Put peels in the compositor. (Unless you have any other ideas, I am all ears.)
5. Mix water with the vinegar in a ratio of 2:1.
Some people add a teaspoon of almond extract adding a nice aroma.