How To Do It
How To Do It - We want to learn how to do just about everything green, and share it with you. So stay tuned to How To Do It for articles, photos and discount pfizer viagra guide videos on new viagra how to green your home, your work and your life. In this section we ask the experts about the www.burgfeldschule-speyer.de best methods and techniques and as we discover all the little secrets we will show you what we have learned and How To Do It yourself.
DIY - Making Household Cleaner
Written by Garnet McPherson
1. Start to store your orange peels. You can put in the freezer if you like. When you have enough, put them in a glass jar.
2. Fill the jar up with White vinegar and let it sit for 2 weeks.
3. After two weeks strain the liquid.
4. Put peels in the compositor. (Unless you have any other ideas, I am all ears.)
5. Mix water with the vinegar in a ratio of 2:1.
Some people add a teaspoon of almond extract adding a nice aroma.
Written by Laura Gray
Let Me Count The Ways
Written by Contributor
• Become better informed and active. Find sources of brand advair diskus buy online sound environmental and natural resource information and access them regularly. Attend local public meetings and become active in your community. Understand your local environmental challenges and accomplishments. Protect your local open spaces. Learn about local watershed initiatives. Volunteer.
• Participate in a local environmental education or Earth Day experience. Visit a new or nearby nature center, science center, park, cooperative extension office, museum or conservation district office. Ask questions.