Advertisements accepted for placement on the Sustainable Living Magazine E-zine website should address an intelligent audience and low price levitra update must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Advertisements will not be accepted for cigarettes of any kind, nuclear power, guns, household or agricultural chemicals, biotechnology, plastic baby bottles, infant formula, infant pacifiers, non-organic baby food, disposable diapers, most pharmaceuticals or any other products that are deemed not to cheapest cialis india be healthy, or environmentally or socially responsible, are illegal or could subject the magazine to liability. Materials or services that are based on a particular religious philosophy or perspective should specify that clearly. Sustainable Living Magazine supports the http://capture3d.com/index.php/buying-levitra-in-usa/ World Health Organization’s International Code of Marketing of Breast milk Substitutes.
2. Advertisements must avoid misleading claims and hyperbolic descriptions. The Publisher may, at his discretion, ask that all claims be proven to his satisfaction. Mention of third party endorsements or awards in your advertising in subject to Publisher approval.
3. Advertorials are not accepted. Under no conditions will acceptance or placement of best pharmacy viagra advertising be contingent upon the publication of an article.
4. All advertising must be clearly different in style from editorial, or it will be marked "Advertisement" at the Publisher's discretion. Advertising should in no way suggest that a product or service has the endorsement of Sustainable Living Magazine or its editorial department.
5. Positioning of advertising is viagra through canada not guaranteed except for home page.
6. Advertisers are expected to guarantee their products and services.
7. All advertising must be prepaid by the advertising deadline.
8. Ads from network marketing or multi-level companies will be scrutinized for credibility. Business opportunity ads will only be accepted from companies that do not charge for information about the opportunity and that do not make unrealistic claims about the potential remuneration or products "selling themselves." We will not guarantee exclusivity. When a website link is involved, the advertiser's website must provide sufficient detail about the product to be sold.
9. Ads should be of the highest graphic quality possible (in one of the formats specified on our rate card) and be proofread so as not to contain typographical or grammar errors.
10. Sustainable Living Magazine gives 15% advertising agency commissions to recognized, bona fide advertising agencies that are completely independent from the advertiser.
The Publisher reserves the right to www.zadhr.org interpret these or any other guidelines which may be put in place from time to time, and to refuse any ad that is deemed not to follow them.
For clarification or further information, contact the Publisher or phone (613)475-5655